Ders çalışma Akademik Kurs içinde Endonezya 2023
Para birimini değiştir
Temel aylık yaşam maliyeti
Ortak bir dairede kiralık197
kamu hizmetleri payı18
Örnek yaşam tarzı maliyeti
Fast food kombinasyonu3
Bir bardak yerel bira2
- Social Visit Visa - best for exchange students, single-entry.
- Limited Stay Visa - for long-term studies only.
Ne tür bir Vizeye ihtiyacınız var?
Student Visa (Social Visit Visa; Limited Stay Visa)
Fiyat ve para birimi
The cost of the student visa is around 45USD, but it may change and is depending on the country you are applying from.
Vize için kimler başvurabilir?
All foreign students accepted to study in an Indonesian university need to get a student visa.
Citizens of certain countries may stay in Indonesia for a total of 30 days without a visa. However, the visa-free stay applies only to leisure activities, and does not grant the right to study or work, for example.
At some Indonesian embassies (e.g. Finland, Austria) it has been possible to apply for the Visa Type 211 (Tourist Visa). This visa can be converted into a sponsored Social Visit Visa upon arriving in Indonesia. Inquire at your local Indonesian embassy for the possibility of applying for this visa.
Başvuruyu nereden yapabilirsiniz?
Indonesian embassy or consulate
It is best to apply for a visa at the Indonesian embassy or consulate in your home country. The Indonesian Immigration department now also allows for an online visa application through their website.
Başvuru nasıl yapılır?
Required documents for a student visa to Indonesia include:
- A valid passport with at least one empty page for the visa (the passport must be valid for at least 6 months after leaving Indonesia)
- A copy of the identification page of your passport
- A filled out the application form
- Two passport photos in color, 4 x 6 cm
- A copy of your airline ticket or an electronic ticket
- The official acceptance letter from the host university
- A receipt or a copy of the receipt for the paid visa fee
- Embassy Letter. Embassy Letters, prepared by the host university, confirm that a certain student is in need of a Social Visit visa. An Embassy Letter is always addressed to the Indonesian embassy or consulate of a certain country: by default, this will be the student’s home country.
Upon arrival, the visa holder must report their entrance to the nearest Immigration office within 7 days.
Ne zaman başvurmalısınız?
It is recommended to apply for a student visa at least 14 days before leaving for Indonesia. It is best to apply for a visa immediately after receiving the official acceptance letter.
You must arrive in Indonesia within 90 days from the day the visa was issued on.
The maximum length of a stay in Indonesia with a Social Visit visa is 60 days and the visa must be extended at the destination in accordance with the instructions given by the host university. The visa can be extended for one month at a time and the cost is around 50 USD.
The Limited stay visa is valid for 5 years and needs a renewal every 1 year.
International students are normally not allowed to work during their studies in Indonesia.
Neden bu tür bir vizeye ihtiyacınız var?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- University of Airlangga
- Telkom University
- Universitas Syiah Kuala
- University Of Muhammadiyah Malang
- Undiksha - Ganesha University Of Education
- Batam International University
- PTIQ Jakarta
- Islamic University Of Indonesia
- Tarumanagara University